(1) The Meadows Trainers please note :
There will be no trials at The Meadows on Monday June 8th (Queens Birthday Public Holiday)
(2) THE MEADOWS – Trainers please note :
Due to high demand for trials recently at The Meadows, the following minor changes have been made to our Trial Times and Bookings from Tuesday June 9th.
• Monday Trials (Pen and Arm) – 10am start time.
• Thursday Trials (Pen and Arm) – 10am start time.
• All bookings for Monday or Thursday trialling now open the day prior at Midday and Close at 9.30am on the day.
The Meadows would also like to remind trainers of some conditions when trialling at the venue.
* Due to impacts on infrastructure – all arm trials conducted using trainers hoop variety arms must wear muzzles due to the leverage placed on the lure carriage and rail.
* Arm trials are a max of Two Greyhounds per trial. Pen trials have no maximum.
* To enable trial sessions run efficiently, Please ensure you are on track and ready to trial at your allotted time. On arrival at the track for any trial session please notify the ticket box of your attendance which also ensures the smooth running of the session.
* Trainers are encouraged to book for the precise amount of trials they need and choose Catching Pen or Arm in the booking to assist with the efficiency of the trial session.
* Track staff will assist wherever possible boxing and catching greyhounds for Trials.